Monday, September 24, 2012

I love you guys, seriously, here's why...


The best thing about Weekly Photo Tips is you, our readers.

I love the fact that you send me emails and/or leave comments of appreciation, kindness, and good cheer.

The only thing better is when you share your work with me, I LOVE seeing your work, especially when it relates to one of our specific tutorials.

Which brings me to today's post, it's an image from Alice that she took of Juneau Alaska and then used our tilt shift tutorial to edit it.


Great shot Alice!

Simply click on the image to view it even larger.

If you have used our tutorial or our free Photoshop actions on one of your images we would love to see it, you can upload it to our Flickr group or email it to us directly.

Thank you everyone, it's you that makes this blog what it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment