Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wait, we have another winner!...


We have some... no... we have many phenomenal fans here at Weekly Photo Tips and I wanted to take the opportunity to thank one of them here today.

Today I want to say thank you to Matthew Mendenhall.


Mathew leaves comments on the blog, shares his work with our Flickr group, and send out links and likes for us all over social media.

And not once has he emailed us to "take credit" for everything he does to help make Weekly Photo Tips what it is, I just happened to find out when I ran a traffic report and saw just how many visitors were coming to see us because of his efforts.


To say thank you, we are giving Mathew a one year "plus" membership to 500px.com.

So Mathew, get in touch with me so we can get you your prize... and seriously man, thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment