Friday, October 12, 2012

A Photoshop Friday with suggestions, Q&A...


Before launching into todays "Photoshop Friday" here are the links to the last two "free Photoshop actions and tutorials" and a listing of "my favorite Photoshop podcasts".

Today we have two suggestions for Photoshop resources from our readers, both of which are outstanding and not really sure how I missed either of them.
 

The first is The Russell Brown Show, how I missed this one is beyond me. A bazillion video tutorials 5 to 10 minutes long and covering Photoshop CS4, CS5, and CS6.


The next is just as big of an omission gaff, especially considering I have been a huge fan for quite some time, Terry White.

If you are (relatively) new to Photoshop you will want to watch his latest offering, "10 Things Beginners Want to Know How to Do", it's just over 40 minutes long and worth every second.


Last week Ed asked the question: "I was wondering if you knew of similar resources for *video* (e.g. "Premiere Pro Killer Tips")"?

Why Ed, yes, yes I do.

Check out Creative Cows Premiere Pro tutorials, it's available on their website or via iTunes.

I've mentioned Creative Cow in previous posts, but not this particular resource. Creative Cow has video tutorials on sooooo many subjects, and one of the things I like is they will offer them in two "different Flavors", a low res version (SD) for quick downloading of the files that will easily fit on a smartphone or tablet, they also have a hi res version (HD) just in case you wanted to watch it on a larger monitor or TV.

If you follow this link you can see a listing of all the educational offerings available from Creative Cow.


No comments:

Post a Comment