Tuesday, October 30, 2012

It's just 7 days away...



If you've been following Weekly Photo Tips for very long, you know that Monday through Friday we are all about photography, and if we post on the weekend it's usually whacky, funny, and/or way off topic.

But today I am breaking the rules - it's a Tuesday but I am going to head off topic.

Why? Because in one week, exactly 7 days from today, it's election day and I hope that if you are of voting age, you'll not squander the opportunity to let your voice be heard.

I am not going to tell you who you should vote for or even who I am voting for, I simply want to encourage you to take a few minutes and cast your ballot.

Use the Google election tool to find your polling place and ballot summary, if your town/state is offering an early voting option the Google election tool will tell you how and where to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment