Saturday, December 15, 2012

2012 I just improved my memory...



Now that image file sizes are getting so large, then add the fact that most cameras have video capabilities and the memory cards I have just aren't cutting it.

Which is why I just bought 2-Pack of Lexar 32GB Professional 400x CompactFlash Cards, though I have had the need for larger cards since I bought my D800 a couple months ago it was the price that made me buy them now, this 2 - pack was just $129.95 (regularly $229) and they also come with free shipping.

Just as impressive as the price is the high Read / Write speed performance of 60MB/s minimum guaranteed.

If you are in the market for larger compact flash cards be sure to check out this Lexar 2-pack.

Something else you might want to check out are the new prizes we will be adding to our "Scott Kelby Christmas giveaway", we should be announcing them later this afternoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment