Thursday, May 3, 2012

And speaking of Speedlight education...


The good folks over at CreativeLIVE have an upcoming 3 day seminar scheduled for May 18th, 19th, and 20th.

You can watch it live for absolutely free, or pre-purchase all three days worth of videos for just $99.

The workshop is titled "Speedlights 101" and will be talk by Mark Wallace.

I am big fans of both CreativeLIVE AND Mark Wallace.

Just a couple words about both, first Mark, if I had a dollar for every video I watched done (by Mark) I would have a whole bunch of dollars. He is extremely knowledgeable and a great teacher, so you just can't do any better or ask for more than that.

CreativeLIVE puts on some great workshops (all of them free if you watch them live), I know they're great because I have watched many of them live and bought 3 more.

So mark May 18th, 19th, and 20th on your calendar.


No comments:

Post a Comment