Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Check out this landscape photography, seriously...



Not sure exactly how I came across the website of landscape photographer David Herreman, but I am sure glad that I did.

If you don't shoot landscapes it's hard to appreciate just how hard it is, you are presented with this vast expanse with almost zero control.

"Hey you, big oak tree, a little to the right please" just doesn't work.

But when you come across a photographer who does know how to shoot landscapes the results are stunning.

We all have different standards for what makes a good landscape photographer, my standards are pretty simple, "would I hang that on my wall?".

I would gladly hang David Herreman's work on my wall.

I have included four samples of his work here (click on any of them to view larger), and I am sure you will want to see more, so head over to David's website or over to 500px to get an eyeful.

Just sit back and enjoy the scenery.






No comments:

Post a Comment