Friday, May 11, 2012

Here are you Friday memory deals...


Not sure why, much Like the fact that I have always shot Nikon, I have always used SanDisk memory cards. I think it boils down to finding something that works for you, that you're comfortable with so why change, why wonder off into the "great unknown".

Always have loved their performance, never had a card fail (of course I just cursed myself), and when I do buy new cards always get them at a price that seems both fair and pretty darn good.

Here is the final offering of memory at special pricing (at least for a while), it is a one day sale just for today (Friday) and everything listed here comes with free shipping.


SanDisk 16GB Ultra SDHC UHS-I Memory Card, 30 MB/s Read Speed
Reg 24.95 Sale $16.95

SanDisk 32GB Ultra SDHC UHS-I Memory Card, 30 MB/s Read Speed
Reg 49.95 Sale $25.95

SanDisk 64GB Ultra SDHC UHS-I Memory Card, 30 MB/s Read Speed
Reg 99.95 Sale $45.95


SanDisk 16GB Mobile Ultra microSDHC, up to 30 MB/Sec, Enabled Class 6 Memory Card with SD Adapter
Reg 24.95 Sale $17.95

SanDisk 32GB Mobile Ultra microSDHC, up to 30 MB/Sec, Enabled Class 6 Memory Card with SD Adapter
Reg 49.95 Sale $29.95

SanDisk 64GB Mobile Ultra microSDHC, up to 30 MB/Sec, Enabled Class 6 Memory Card with SD Adapter
Reg 99.95 Sale $85.95

Off tomorrow to shoot the first wedding of the season... yippee. No seriously, YIPPEE!


No comments:

Post a Comment